Victory Academy is committed to providing students with the fundamentals necessary for life long learning and success. The teachers do not only teach subjects they teach students, equipping them for life.
The school offers a robust and challenging academic programme that will require discipline, dedication and a commitment to hard work. Students attending Victory Academy should be average or above average students with strong family support.
Victory Academy takes an individualized approach to education and teachers make themselves available for one on one instruction, thus ensuring not just improvement, but the highest level of academic performance.
The school proudly boasts outstanding CSEC results of approximately 90% each year. With courses like History, Social Studies, English Language, Technical Drawing, Principles of Business and Principles of Accounts leading the charge with 100% passes. The school far exceeds the national norms in Mathematics and the Sciences
- Student to faculty ratio – 6:1
- Average class size – 15 students
- Approximately 80% of students are average or above average students
- 85% of graduates secure placements in: Colleges in the USA, Colleges in Jamaica, Pre-college schools (6th Form) in Jamaica
- Victory Academy also caters to students with academic challenges
- The school provides added stimulation for high achieving students
Visit our campus at 7 Cherry View, Cherry Gardens, Kingston 8. Telephone 876 978-0274 /876-919-3252 or our international number 718 245 6688 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.