Victory Academy welcomes applications from families of all nationalities who share our philosophy and beliefs as a Christian school. While we accept students with a range of abilities, our curriculum is challenging and our expectations are high. In addition, Victory Academy is a highly disciplined environment with a focus on integrity and godly character. Therefore Victory will accept students who are disciplined, academically focused and committed to excellence. Special exceptions and provisions are made for students with diagnosed learning challenges.
- A preliminary Application must be completed and submitted along with a non-refundable fee of J$2,000.00. Please note that this is the first step in the process of admission and it does not guarantee a place in the school.
- Transcripts or school reports for the past two years, along with birth certificate, two school recommendations and 2 passport size pictures must accompany the completed application form.
- Students may be required to sit an entrance examination as determined by the principal or academic supervisor.
- Applications for consideration will be invited to an interview with the Principal (parents and student must be in attendance).
- If both parties are still desirous of enrollment, a detailed application will be issued which highlights scholastic, medical and health information, along with a disciplinary code and contract for completion and submission within one week of the interview.
- After all documentation is completed, an offer will be made for school placement to the successful applicant. Parents have two weeks to accept the offer and pay the non refundable enrollment fee of J$15,000, which will be deducted from the first term’s school fees.
Visit our campus at 7 Cherry View, Cherry Gardens, Kingston 8. Telephone 876 978-0274 /876-919-3252 or our international number 718 245 6688 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.