- Victory Academy in collaboration with the clubs and societies within the school, co-ordinate street feeding programmes and plan special treats for hospitals, orphanages and homes for the aged.
- Students are required to complete 40 hours of community service before graduation
- Each grade must have a community project for the school year.
- The school collected clothing and food for victims of flooding in Cuba, El Salvador, and Portland, Jamaica
- Provided gifts, food and clothing for children at risk for HIV/AIDS
Visit our campus at 7 Cherry View, Cherry Gardens, Kingston 8. Telephone 876 978-0274 /876-919-3252 or our international number 718 245 6688 or email us at email@example.com.